Monday, April 21, 2008

Keep In Touch

Some mornings things just don't work right...my allergies are acting up terribly this morning...I took some allergy medicine and it's making me soooooooo!!! sleepy...I can barely function...on top of all that...I just can't seem to get my pics to come out as nice as they look in real life...I'm the worlds WORST picture taker (BOO...HOO)...sorry for the quality of them...but I do like how the cards turned out...and I wish you could see them clearer.





I don't usually cut the flowers in my garden due to my allergies...but I figured that since I'm sneezing...coughing...eyes tearing up...and I have a wicked runny nose...I might as well cut these and bring them in...I love Daffodils and Sunflowers and they looked so pretty I thought they would cheer me up...and since they looked so pretty I decided to make the yellow colour the inspiration for these two cards.



Supplies
Stamps: Just a note from MSE.


Card stock: summer sun...apricot appeal...and wild wasabi from the prints pack (a level one gift).

Inks: wild wasabi.

Additional supplies: Traffic Jam from Cuttlebug folder...green brads...snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...silver circle paper clip ( I think from staples, I don't remember)...wild wasabi double stitch ribbon...orange ribbon from Joannes...yellow plaid ribbon from Michael's...1/4 inch circle hand punch...crystal effects...clear mini acrylic discs from Michael's...green paper flower from ACMoore...amber round rhinestone from Joannes...and green paper clip.




All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.




I love how these cards turned out and the colour combo maybe a bit bright but I'm sure they would cheer anyone up.



I apologize for ranting and raving...it must be the allergy medicine...and another apology for the poor picture quality...I really do wish that I could take better pictures.



Thanks for stopping by...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin