Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Mom

This is such a cute little card...and it was quick too...I especially like the staples holding the card stock together...I seem to be rushing around so much this week...but I feel like I'm moving in slow motion...but I did want to post this card even though it is a quickie post...I hope my allergies get better soon.



Stamps: Merci...background basics...and fancy flexible phrases.

Card stock: whisper white...apricot appeal...brocade blue...pretty in pink...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: Brilliance lightening black pigment...apricot appeal...and purely pomegranate.

Additional supplies: bold brights watercolour wonder crayons...double rectangle punch...superfine clear embossing powder...snail adhesive...scotch quick dry tacky adhesive...ticket corner punch...bright red rhinestones from Joannes...orange bauble from my stash...green staplers...foam thick tape....sakura clear glitter pen...pink plaid ribbon from Michael's...stickles yellow and icicle glitter.



All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Hope you enjoyed this project...thanks for stopping by...and have a wonderful stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin