Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Chickie

Spring is in the air...and I thought I'd do a fun spring card...and this little guy did bring a smile to my face...he's so cute...since I did hardly any stamping...it was also quick and easy...I used stickers...tore the card stock...used up some scraps...a couple of my fav embellies...and viola!!!...I was done...what could be quicker...or even easier than that.


Stamp sets: season by season (retired)...and itty bitty backgrounds.

Card stock: wild wasabi...yo yo yellow...printed scraps from my stash...and cream printer paper.

Inks: glorious green.

Additional supplies: die cut shimmer stickers from Reminisce...snail adhesive...crystal effects...ticket corner punch...and Fresh Mowed Grass dew drops purchased from The Robins Nest.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Today is beautiful and I hope everyone will enjoy it...I have a class tonight so I'm going to go and get the supplies together...hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow to show you our project...thanks for stopping by...and have a stampin' good day.

stampin' hugs

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin