Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baby Clothesline

I needed a cute little baby card...and I absolutely love this wheel even though it is retired...I rolled it twice then cut out several pieces and used the stampin' dimensionals to pop them up off the card stock...I'm also luvin' my cuttle bug folders and they give such a nice touch to all my projects...these are the two cards I made.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: Stamp around jumbo wash day (retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...white and cream printer paper from Staples.
*****
Inks: basic black....pumpkin pie...and ballet blue.
*****
Markers: assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...stickles crystal glitter...scallop corner punch from All Night Media...cuttle bug It's A Boy folder.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Inside this card...I added the cream printer paper...and used my scallop punch on each of the corners...what a great look...also on the cuttle bug sentiments I rubbed them over the ink pad to give more dimension to the lettering...then I rubbed the edges over the ink pad.


I made this card as an extra...so it will be ready when I need another baby card...it is just as easy to make two as it is to make one...this way you have an extra for when you may need it...I also did the same with the inside of this card...but I used white printer paper instead...I'm happy with how they both turned out.

Both of these cards were quick and easy projects...thanks for taking time out of your morning to spend with me...enjoy the beautiful weather...and have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin