Saturday, May 17, 2008

One of a kind

This is one of the cards my stampin' good time ladies made in class last night...I absolutely love this set...I don't usually do to many masculine cards...but I luv...luv...luv...how this project turned out...it's a card but it's also a book...and I am very happy that I finally decided to get this set....you can use it for a birthday...or any project that might require a masculine theme...in this case it was for our Fabulous Fathers...our Dads are all one of a kind.

Inside we added extra cream printer paper for journaling...or to add a few pictures

This is the recipe:
Stamps: On the fly...stamp around jumbo something fishy...and mixed greetings (retired).

*****

Card stock: mellow moss...barely banana...whisper white...and cream printer paper from Staples.

*****

Inks: old olive stamp around jumbo ink...black stazon...and glorious green.
*****
Additional supplies: earth elements watercolour wonder crayons...aqua painter brushes...snail adhesive...s/a jumbo handle...slit punch...ticket corner punch...double rectangle punch...horizontal slot punch...stampin' dimensionals...crystal effects...superfine detailing clear embossing powder...and printed twill fishing lures purchased from There...and Back Again.


This second card is a little different...but I'm going to use it as a thank you card to my brother to thank him for my Mother's Day gifts.
*****
Additional supplies for this card: South western corner punch (retired)...green embroidery floss...chocolate chip and tempting turquoise card stock.
*****
Thanks to the ladies for coming out in that awful rain to join us last night...and a BIG thank you to Tina for once again "baking" (smile) delicious goodies for all of us to enjoy...thank you Tina.
*****
Thanks to everyone for spending a few minutes with me today...I appreciate you stopping by...enjoy the beautiful weather...and have a stampin' good day.
*****
stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin