Thursday, May 15, 2008

For You...3x3

I have to make this a quickie today...I have a doctor's appointment...physical therapy...and a ton of other stuff to do before heading to work...I made this sweet little gift tag.

This is the quickie recipe:
Stamp set: mini mates (retired).
*****
Card Stock: pumpkin pie...assorted pieces of scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip and purely pomegranate.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...pop dots adhesive...scallop corner punch from all night media...1/4 inch circle punch...clear acrylic mini discs purchased at Michael's...crystal effects...large green rollabind circle...and cuttle bug folder Traffic Jam.


Inside you can see I put a piece of cream printer paper...then I used a scalloped corner punch on each corner of the paper.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by this morning...I'm off to do my million and one things...LOL...I hope you have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin