Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jumbo Birthday Cupcakes

These are the cards I made using the download from studio crew and I love them...they are large size cupcakes...they can be used on a card or you can do what I did last weekend for my classes...I put them on gift bags...now I have these adorable cards.

This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: cupcakes download by studio crew.
*****
Card stock: download was printed on whisper white card stock.
Turquoise...assorted paper scraps from my stash...and cream printer paper.
*****
Markers: assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...score-it board...stickles yellow, orange peel, icicle, and purple...cuttle bug spots and dots.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



These cards could be packaged in a nice little box or bag to give as a gift.



Inside the card I used the spots and dots folder on the edges of the cream paper to give it a nice finished look...it is my favorite embellishment to finish my cards.




Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS
*****
Update:
I decided to add a birthday sentiment to the cards and give to my co-workers for the May birthdays since I had not made them yet.
*****
Stamp set: party punch (retired).
*****
Inks: purely pomegranate.
*****
Additional supply: designer label punch.
*****


Thanks Again

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin