Thursday, May 22, 2008

BCO

I must say...this was so much fun...it was also very quick to make and the only thing I purchased was the "B"...everything else I already had on hand...there wasn't any stamping either.


This is the quick recipe:
Card stock: Recollections DSP (retired).
*****
Inks: purely pomegranate.
*****
Additional Supplies: wooden primitive heart and "B" initial from Michael's...wild wasabi DS ribbon...snail adhesive...hobby blade and cutting mat...Xyron permanent adhesive...KandCompany chipboard letters(C and O) from ACMoore...crystal effects...pink mix mini discs from Michael's...assorted buttons...gold cording(retired)...and purple glass mini gems from Joannes.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

I think this will go over my desk in my good time stampin' room...LOL...I used the left over rubber from the stamps to raise the heart and letters off the "B"...whenever I have large pieces of rubber I always save them in a box to use for something like this...they raise the items a little higher off a project more than the stampin' dimensionals.
I also rubbed the ink pad on the sides of the "B" so the wood is covered...it was easier and less time consuming than trying to turn the designer paper over the edges.

Well it looks like another rainy day and it's cold too...I have a few things to get done today then I will have to see what I can make for tomorrow's post.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by this morning...have a stampin' good day.
*****

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin