Friday, May 23, 2008

Blooming With Love

I love this set and I'm so glad that I got it...so many possibilities...this card was a quick and easy project...and my post is quick also...my allergies are acting up again today and I feel awful.


This is the recipe:
Stamps: Blooming with love.
*****
Card stock: real red...whisper white...brilliant blue...cream printer paper from staples...and assorted scarps.
*****
Inks: basic brown...brilliant blue...and versa mark.
*****
Markers: assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...cuttle bug bloom dots...blue brads...1/16 inch hand held circle punch...stampin' dimensionals...score-it board...and sticky strip.



All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
*****
Inside the card is a piece of cream printer paper...I used my cuttle bug folder Bloom Dots to emboss the edges of the paper (hope you can see it in the picture)...it gives the card a finished look that I absolutely LUV.



Thanks for stopping by today...and have a super...stampin' good holiday weekend.
*****
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin