Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Bench

This is the adorable little 4 X 4 card Carol had for the ladies to make tonight...I was unable to sleep...so I thought that I might as well post her project from tonight...then I will do mine tomorrow...this set is so cute...I will have to get this one.


This is the recipe:
Stamps: Time for you.
*****
Card stock: glorious green...brilliant blue...summer sun...and whisper white...she also put white printer paper inside to make it easier to write your note...or short message.
*****
Inks: basic brown.
*****
Additional supplies: assorted water colour pencils...coluzzle circle template...rounded tab punch...brown ribbon...stampin' around wheel handle...and snail adhesive.


I will update this after I find out more info about some of her supplies...it's 1:30am and I don't think she would appreciate me calling her to find out the name of the missing supplies...LOL.
*****
Thanks for stopping by have a stampin' good night.
*****
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin