Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday Wishes...3X3

This is another quick post...but this was all I could muster this morning...I got desperate and took some theraflu in the hopes it will help with the sneezing and runny nose...it also has a pain reliever for the pain in mu head...I hope to be better in the next day or two...I have lots of ideas running through my head...but have to be up to par to work on them...I hope you enjoy this birthday quickie.



This is the recipe
Stamps:unknown (I put away the box and can't think of the name...and can't seem to find it now...will update when I feel better)

Card stock: Pumpkin pie...whisper white...and brocade blue.

Inks:Pumpkin pie.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...and ticket corner punch.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' good day.

HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin