Friday, May 2, 2008

April Birthday's

This is a quick gift I made for one of my co-workers...it was quick...simple...easy...and used up more of my scrap papers...I love it when I can get rid of more of my scraps...plus this month I had only one gift to make.



This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: Birthday from studio G was purchased at Michael's.


Card stock: assorted scraps from my stash.

Inks: purely pomegranate.

Markers: summer sun...creamy caramel...blush blossom.

Additional: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...scallop punch...sizzix lowercase alphabet letters and circle dies...stickles yellow glitter...cuttle bug formal square folder...turquoise...pink...and pink plaid ribbons.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the box I filled with some sweet mango candies...yummo...just a sweet little gift to give that didn't take very long to make.


I'm going to take my sick body back to bed...I think another cup of hot Thermaflu is in order...thanks for stopping by...have a great stampin' good night.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin