Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just A Note...Layered

These are the cards we did for class last week...I should have posted them sooner...I'm so far behind...but I'm slowly catching up...these cards were fun to make...and the ladies did a great job on them.


This is the recipe:
Stamps: itty bitty back ground...terrific tags(retired)...and year round cheer(retired).

Card stock: perfect plum...mauve mist(retired)...whisper white...mellow moss...almost amethyst...afternoon tea DSP...pretty in pink...lovely lilac...and cream printer paper from Staples.

Inks: almost amethyst...and wild wasabi.

Markers: mellow moss...blush blossom...and pretty in pink.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...scallop punch...1/16th circle hand punch...pink square brads...scotch tacky adhesive...cuttle bug formal squares folder...The Robin's Nest dew drops grapes and leaves.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


As you can see from all the different cards the ladies did another wonderful job...they can use these cards for mothers day or for any occasion that they choose.


All the cards use almost all the same coloured card stock or shades close...but they all co-ordinated with the Afternoon Tea DSP...wonderful work ladies...I love all the cards you did.




Of course I've shared with the ladies my very fav embellie...and that is putting white or cream printer paper inside their cards...especially if the card stock is a dark colour...it really gives the card a nice finished look.



Thanks to my Stampin' Good Time Ladies for allowing me share their cards with all of you this morning...I apologize for not posting them sooner...my allergies are at their worst this year...and for some reason the sneezing is making my head feel like it's exploding...plus I have a 24 hour bug...that's lasting longer than 24 hours(go figure)...lucky me.
Well time for a nice hot cup of Theraflu (I luv the lemony one)...and under the comforters I go...I will try and stamp something later....thanks for stopping by this morning everyone...and have a great stampin' good day.
Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin