Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thanks Background (NHFKB1)

Nichole Heady...Father Knows Best card stock...#1

Good morning everyone...the next five days I will be posting the projects I made with Nichole's Father Knows Best card stock that she was generous enough to share with us...thank you Nichole...I didn't want to waste the card stock so I wanted to see how many projects I could make out of the one sheet...this is my first project...and I love it.

This is my recipe:
Stamps: Lexicon of love (retired).

Card stock: Father Knows best collection by Nichole Heady...so saffron...cameo coral...tempting turquoise...ballet blue...whisper white...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: tempting turquoise.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...score-it board...and cuttle bug traffic jam folder.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

On the inside of the card is my fav embellie...and that is a piece of cream printer paper...the edges of the paper i put part way into the cuttle bug folder to add another level of design to the inside of the card.

This was such a quick and easy project...and I love the Father Knows Best colours and designs...it works well with everything you design...thanks again Nichole for sharing this card stock with everyone.




Tomorrow I will share another project that I did using Nichole's card stock.
It's from the same piece of card stock...as I said I wanted to see how many projects I could make using the one piece.

Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning...the weather is a bit gloomy...but it's perfect for staying home and having a stampin' good time...see y'all tomorrow.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin