Monday, May 5, 2008

Get Well (NHFKB2)

Nichole Heady...Father Knows Best card stock...#2

Good morning everyone...I must say I feel so much better...the theraflu has stopped my coughing...runny nose...scratchy throat...and teary eyes...my sneezing which was giving me a terrible headache has almost all gone (some sneezing, but very little)...thank god I feel pretty good this morning...in fact I feel GREAT.

This is my second project using Nichole Heady's card stock "Father Knows Best"...and I wanted to use all of the 8X11 1/2 card stock to do all my projects this week...so that none of the paper was wasted...it is a beautiful piece of paper.


This is my recipe:
Stamps: Itty Bitty back ground...get well sentiment from Inkadinkadoo.

Card stock: father Knows Best collection by Nichole Heady...wild wasabi...chocolate chip...so saffron...purely pomegranate...creamy caramel...and cream printer paper from staples.

Inks: basic brown.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...scalloped circle punch...ticket corner punch...stampin' dimensionals...1/16 circle hand punch...silver cording (retired)...sizzix circle die...and cuttle bug spots and dots folder.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.




Inside of the card I ran part of the cream printer paper through the cuttle bug folder to add to the design...I have always loved using the white or cream printer paper inside my cards...it is truly my favorite embellishment...and now that I've discovered the cuttle bug folders it has given an even nicer touch to the inside of my cards...with so many to choose from the possibilities are endless.

Thank you so much for stopping by this morning I appreciate it...I hope you enjoyed my little project and will stop by again.


Enjoy the beautiful weather and have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin