Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bon Appetit...(Recycled)... AND 1 year Blogaversary

Happy Blogaversary to me...Happy Blogaversary to me...Happy Blogaversary to a stampin' good time...Happy Blogaversary to me...YEHHH!!!...(I couldn't hold a tune if my life depended on it...LOL)...I can't believe today is a year since I started this blog...it has been a lot of fun and sometimes a little challenging for me...and it helps me to keep in touch with my stampin' good time ladies, especially if they're unable to make it to a class...thanks to everyone who stops by and looks at my cards and projects...I hope they have been an inspiration to all...I still have a lot to learn and the site is always a work in progress, but I look forward to another fun and creative year...once again Thanks to everyone who takes a minute or two out of their day to stop by...I appreciate it more than you will ever know...now for my project for the day.



Isn't this guy the cutest...and look at that delish pie he is holding...LOL...I ran his jacket through the cuttle bug folder after stamping it...and I love the look...this would make a cute birthday card.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: Voila and Voila to go.

Card stock: really rust...whisper white...mellow moss...so saffron...chocolate chip...creamy caramel...and cream printer paper.

Inks: basic brown.

Watercolour crayons: pink passion...yo yo yellow...only orange...and green galore.

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...scallop punch...aqua painter...crystal effects...The Robins Nest Dew Drops men...xyron creat-a-sticker machine...cuttle bug spots and dots folder...1/2 inch foam tape...provo craft ziggy paper edgers...stickles yellow and red glitter.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Inside I ran the four corners of the cream printer paper through the cuttle bug folder to give me that nice dimensional design...I love the look.



The class will celebrate our Blogaversary tonight with a couple of fun cards and projects...I will have some special gifts for everyone...I will share those tomorrow if I get a chance...thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing this special day.


Have a stampin' good day...and an extra special stampin' HUG for everyone.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin