Sunday, June 22, 2008

June Birthdays

These are the cards I made for the girls at work who have June birthdays...and I love how they turned out...other than the Tempting Turquoise all the rest of the card stock was scraps that I had on hand.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: So Many Sayings (retired).
*****
Card stocks: tempting turquoise...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: only orange.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug flower circle folder...score-it board...stampin' dimensionals...turquoise mini acrylic discs purchased from Michael's...crystal effects...snail adhesive...stampin' pastels(summer sun)...stickles icicle glitter glue...and decorative scallop corner punch.

All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Even though all the cards look the same...there are a couple of slight differences...can you spot all of them?


One of the differences in the cards are...half of the cards has the "Make A Wish"sentiment on the right hand of the cards...and


The other half ...has them on the left hand side of the card...I don't know why...but I always have a hard time trying to make something the exact same...so this little touch gives the cards a slight difference...and at the same time makes me happy...LOL...even though it's such a small touch...along with the other small changes it makes the cards seem unique.



On the inside of the cards I've added cream printer paper...I used my decorative scallop corner punch on each of the corners of the cards...I now have a nice area to write my note...this works out great when you're using card stock that is very dark...or if you just want to give your card a nice finished look...I do this to all my cards whether or not the card stock is light or dark.
*****
Thanks so much for stopping by this morning...try and stay in between those raindrops today...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin