Monday, June 23, 2008

Patriotic July Calendar

I made this calendar for my craft room...it was so much fun and very quick to do...there was also very little stampin' involved...I will be making more of these...I was also thinking for a birthday these would be nice instead of a card...it's just a little something different.




This is the Patriotic recipe:
Stamp sets: Americana Collection and Brush Stroke Alphabet Numbers(both retired)...DJ Inkers July download.
*****
Card stock: whisper white.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write markers.
*****
Additional supplies: sakura clear glitter pen...stickles yellow...and lavender glitter glue.

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoying this quick and easy project with me...have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin