Friday, June 27, 2008

Make A Wish Cupcake

This card was a real quickie...I used left overs from another project...and I was done in less than ten minutes...I can't help it...I'm cuppy over cupcakes...LOL...I've purchased several new stamps with cupcakes and I can't wait to start inkin' that RUBBAH!...LOL.






This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: Itty Bitty background...and Cupcake Wish from Kolette Hall purchased at Michael's.

*****

Card stock: old olive...so saffron...chocolate chip...only orange...bashful blue...and creative license DSP(retired).

*****

Inks: summer sun and chocolate chip.

*****

Markers: summer sun...chocolate chip...tempting turquoise...and pretty in pink.

*****

Additional supplies: snail adhesive...1/16th hand circle punch...green brads from ACMoore...white linen ribbon purchased from Joannes...cuttle bug traffic folder...stickles yellow glitter glue...large and small tag punches.




All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
*****
Inside the card I used my cuttle bug folder to decorate the edges of the printer paper.


Thanks for stopping by this morning...hope you have a fantastic stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin