Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Graduation Day

I had some card stock left over from several classes and I wanted to see if I could use them up...this is just one of the cards I've come up with so far...to make the card more personal the colours can be changed around to the recipients school colours...School is almost over for the summer...I know the kids are glad...but are the parents???...LOL.



This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Sketch an Event(retired)...and sentiment from studio G purchased at ACMoore.
*****
Card stock: garden green...river rock...naturals ivory...afternoon tea DSP...and cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Additional supplies: sizzix circle die...stampin' dimensionals...leaf grosgrain ribbon purchased from Joanne's...snail adhesive...cuttle bug blooms and dots folder...and scallop circle punch.
*****
Inside the card is cream printer paper that I ran halfway through with the bloom dots folder...the printer paper gives a nice area to write your note without having to write on the card stock...it also gives the card a nice finished look...it is my favorite way to complete my cards.





All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by and sharing this project with me...try and stay cool...I have to go and get everything ready for my class tonight...have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin