Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Susan's Memories...#1

This is the album I made for a friend to give at a 40th birthday party...if you continue to read yesterday's post you will see that these pics fall in the correct order...the album had a lot more layouts...but these are just a few of my favorite ones...this was hours and hours worth of work...and I must say I think it was worth it...I'm very happy with the results.


This is the cover of the album...at the last minute I added the memories sentiment...and I love how it turned out...the album is off white.




On this page I did the layout with pics of the couple when they first met and was dating...again there is plenty of room for journaling.




This is the wedding page...lots of hearts...the "I Do" is a rubbon...and the bouquet of flowers on the top are from Paper Bliss floral embellishments purchased at ACMoore.



This is a great layout...here she is with her first baby...I added some baby stickers...and isn't that baby bottle a great spot to do some journaling...I love this page.


This is another wonderful page...it's her graduation pics...the graduation paper I picked up at ACMoore...and the graduation embellishments are from Sandylion Essentials collection...the summer sun card stock that was used for the stars really make the layout POP.



Don't you just love these two pages mon...LOL...the husbands took their ladies to Jamaica for Valentines Day this year...how romantic are these guys.
Here they are having some fun fooling around with the cardboard cutouts...the lettering says it all...JAMAICA WAS FUN MON...there is lots of room for journaling to remember this special trip.




The couple spending the Christmas holidays together last year with special friends...I made a pocket with a jumbo tag from my sizzix machine for the journaling.




This is the end of the first set of layouts...if you continue down you can see the rest of the album if you didn't get a chance to read it yesterday...now you see why I did it the way I did...LOL.
Thank you so much for sharing this project with me...hope you had fun...I had a great time putting it together...enjoy the beautiful weather...and have a great stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin