Monday, June 16, 2008

Thank You

I'm not pleased with this card at all and the fact that I spent a couple of hours trying to get a good pic and this was the best that I could do...doesn't help matters either.


This is the recipe
Stamp sets: Blooming with Love...and Thank you from Hero Arts.
*****
Card stock: basic black...chocolate chip...creamy caramel...very vanilla...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...and brilliance moonlight white pigment.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...ticket corner punch...score-it board...cuttle bug stylized flowers folder...clear mini acrylic discs from Michael's...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...and Sakura glitter pen in assorted colours.
*****
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside of my card I have cream printer paper that I ran half way through my cuttle bug folder.


Thanks for stopping by...and have a wonderful stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin