Sunday, June 15, 2008

Star Dad and Golf Mini Notebook

Happy Fathers day to all the wonderful Dads out there...I hope you have a wonderful day with your families.


I had fun making this card and mini notebook ...and it used up some more of my scraps...which always makes me happy.



The Card
Stamps: Kids at Play...and Doodle Alpha (retired)...itty bitty dot alphabet (unknown).
*****
Card stock: traditional golf paper from ACMoore...creative license(retired)...old olive...chocolate chip...so saffron...pumpkin pie...whisper white...and cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: old olive...basic brown...pumpkin pie...and summer sun.
*****
Markers: assorted colours of stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...small star punch...and
score-it board.


All supplies for both projects from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



The notebook
Stamps: It's Academic (retired)...and sentiment from endless Creation stamps.
*****
Card stock: traditional golf paper from ACMoore...and assorted scrap pieces.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: Spiral binding punch...circle paper clip...grosgrain leaf and brown ribbons from Joannes.




You wouldn't believe how long...or how many pics I had to take just to get these that are halfway decent (so I won't tell you)...for some reason (worse than ever)...they all kept coming out blurry...more blurry than usual...I was very annoyed to say the least...but I was finally able to get these few and I'm ALMOST happy that these came out somewhat OK...thanks so much for your patience with my lousy pic taking...I am working on improving it every day...I have been up since about 4am...it's now 11:15am...I feel like taking a nap...LOL.


Also thanks for taking the time out of your day to share my projects with me...have a wonderful day with your fathers...husbands...or men in your lives...enjoy a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin