Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fathers Day Wishes

These are the cards the ladies made in class last night...they had a choice of the pumpkin pie stars or the card with the old olive stars...thank you ladies for sharing such a fun evening with me...your cards turned out great...sorry that I forgot to get pics of them.


The smaller size card is 4 1/2 X 9 3/4...and scored at 2 1/2...then another 2 1/2 score...and the larger card is 4 1/2 X 11...and is scored at 3"...then again another 3" score...most of the card stocks were scrap pieces...I love it when I find a project that allows me to use up my scraps.


This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Thoughts of Father.
*****
Card stock: wild wasabi...so saffron...whisper white...chocolate chip...old olive...and creative license DSP (retired).
*****
Inks: wild wasabi...and basic brown.
*****
Chalks: assorted stampin' pastels.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...snail adhesive
Q-tips...and small star punch.



All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by...I appreciate all of you taking the time out of your busy day to spend a few minutes here with me...thanks again...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin