Monday, June 2, 2008

Tool Box Notebooks

Good morning ladies...what a beautiful weekend we had...and it's a lovely morning today...I was up early as usual and wanted to do a quick project before I had to head out of the house...and I love doing these little notebooks...and what a cute idea for Dad to keep in his pocket...or glove compartment to jot down notes...or reminders for himself...and these were made with scraps of papers left over from other projects...I love it when I can get rid of my scraps.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: Just a note from Endless Creations.
*****
Card stock: toolbox and polka dots papers from ACMoore...and assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: garden green and basic brown.
*****
Additional Supplies: mini notebooks purchased from Walmart...key tag punch...corner rounder punch from EKSuccess...score-it board...snail adhesive...Xyron adhesive machine...and sizzix circle die.
*****
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.





For these two notebooks I didn't have enough paper to cover both of the books...so I covered them with the green polka dot paper...then cut out the tools from the printed paper and glued them onto the green paper...very quick and easy too.
*****
On the back I stamped a circle that says "when you care enough you make it yourself"...I love this little stamp...and I've had it forever and use it all the time when I make a project.


Thanks for stopping by this morning...I have lots of things to do...enjoy the wonderful weather...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin