Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thanks Teacher

This will be a quick post...I was sent home from work last night coughing and sneezing again...this time I had a fever...so I knew I wasn't fighting allergies again...well to make a long story short...I went to the doctor and I have the flu and bronchitis...I fell absolutely awful today...but I had promised a co-worker I'd make a card for her daughters kindergarten class...luckily for me it was quick and easy...it used all scraps.


This is the recipe:
Stamps: For Father...Year round cheer(retired)...and dot letter alphabets.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps from my stash.
*****
Inks: basic brown...pink passion...pretty in pink...and bashful blue.
*****
Markers: assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...rounded tab punch... decorative round corner scallop...stampin' dimensionals...and stickles pink glitter glue.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside I put a piece of cream printer paper...and I stamped the kids names on white card stock...then I cut them out and put them inside the card...the corners of the paper I used the decorative scallop punch.
*****
Thanks for stopping by this morning...I'm going to take my medicine...then back into bed...have a stampin' good day.
*****



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin