Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome Little One

What a cute baby card...I loved how this turned out...it was also very quick to make...it used some left over card stock that I had in my stash...the cameo coral card stock wasn't long enough so I added the old olive to make up the length of the card...it was easy from there...and it turned out great.


This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Riveting and Beyond the Basics (both retired)...The Carriage is from Inkadinkadoo stamps.
*****
Card stock: cameo coral...so saffron...pumpkin pie...old olive...and
cool Caribbean (retired)...cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...and cameo coral.
*****
Markers: assorted colours.
*****
Additional supplies: sizzix circle die..scallop circle punch...ticket corner punch...American crafts sheer satin edge ribbon from Michael's...crystal effects...snail adhesive...and yellow acrylic mini discs.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
*****
Inside on the smaller end of the card I was able to add my favorite embellie which is the cream printer paper...on the the printer paper I used the ticket corner punch on the corners of the paper.


It is going to be a lot cooler this morning...so hopefully I will be able to get something done today...thanks for stopping by and sharing this post...have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin