Thursday, June 12, 2008

All Stars

I love my star punches...and I keep trying to find all kinds of ways to use them...this is what I made this morning with the small star punch...I love how it turned out...and it was a quick project...it was a little different adding the wooden star...but still looks nice I think.




This is the recipe:
Stamps: Background Basics.
*****
Card stock: real red...soft sky...blue bayou...and the recollections DSP (retired)...and white printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: blue bayou.
*****
Additional supplies: small star punch...snail adhesive...silver cording (retired)...stampin' dimensionals...wooden primitive heart from ACMoore...and cuttle bug decorative stars folder.


All supplies are from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
*****
Inside the card I added white printer paper and used my cuttle bug decorative stars folder on the edges.


Thanks for stopping by and sharing my quick and easy project...have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin