Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Star Spangled

I am having a love affair with my star punches...I hope to be making a lot of projects this week using them...they are fun...quick...and easy...it is so much easier to use the star punches than trying to cut the stars out by hand...this card was sooooo!!!...much fun...and I only had to stamp the sentiment...it took me less than fifteen minutes to put together...change the sentiment to a birthday wish...or a get well message...or change card stock to Really Rust with Summer Sun stars...and you have a great cheer up card...it's a card the recipient will absolutely love.




This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Star Spangled day(retired).
*****
Card stock: brocade blue...brilliant blue...real red...whisper white...and white printer paper purchased from staples.
*****
Inks: real red.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...cuttle bug decorative stars folder...red star ribbon purchased from The Card Company...pop dots...stickles yellow glitter glue...score-it board...large and small star punches.





Inside the card I have white printer paper...and on the edges I used my
cuttle bug decorative stars folder.
*****
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by and sharing the morning with me...I have lots to do today plus a doctors appointment this afternoon...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin