Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little Note of Thanks

This is the cute card I had the stampin' ladies make in class this afternoon...I got the colour combo from some cards I saw on SCS Challenges and thought I'd try it...it is such a soft combination...but I love it.






This is the recipe:

Stamp Sets:

Winged Things(retired).
*****
Card Stock:
whisper white...very vanilla...river rock...and soft sky.
*****
Inks:
brilliant blue and river rock.
*****
Markers:
bashful blue and sahara sand.
*****
Additional Supplies:
snail adhesive...large rectangle ticket punch...ticket corner punch...hand held rectangle punch...caramel gingham ribbon...score-it board...cuttle bug Thanks folder...stampin' dimensionals.




Inside the card I used cream printer paper to write my note...it is my favorite way to complete my cards...I use to do it only for the dark coloured card stock...but now I do it on all my cards...it gives them such a nice finished look.


*****


All supplies are from Stampin' Up umless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by this evening and sharing my card...have a stampin' good evening.



Stampin' HUGS
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin