Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just A Notebook

This is such a cute project that I may just keep it for myself...it's a little 4X4 note book I made to keep in your bag for quick notes or a shopping list...I always lose the Little scraps of papers that I write my notes on and with it's bright colours no way would I lose this...it even has my favorite coloured ribbon to keep it closed.


This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Sentiment is from Endless Creations Stamps.
*****
Card stock: Assorted scraps.
*****
Inks: glorious green.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...cuttle bug bloom dots folder...scallop circle punch...1 1/4 inch circle punch....word window punch...the robins nest water dew drops...round scallop corner punch...leaf grosgrain ribbon purchased at Joannes...Janome sewing machine...and red thread.



All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



This was such a fun and easy project...they would make cute gifts or stocking stuffer for the holidays.


After completing my project...I gave it a little love on the back cover.
*****
Thanks for stopping by this morning...enjoy your weekend and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin