Friday, July 25, 2008

Titi's Scrap Page

This is the project I made the weekend before my computer crashed...it was quick and easy...the stampin' ladies liked making a scrap page that was so easy.



This is the recipe:
Stamps sets:It's Academic(retired).
*****
Card stock: apricot appeal...pastel green from the Paper Company...fall stripes from Provo craft...green polka dots...ticking stripes...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: old olive and pumpkin pie.
*****
Additional supplies: scallop punch...small and large star punches...1 inch circle punch...crystal effects...and yellow acrylic mini discs from Michael's.





All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


This is stamp is so cute I love using it to make little note papers to write my sentiments.



I Used the scallop punch and mini discs to give this circle a little dimension.

I really like how this page turned out...it was quick...easy...and a lot of fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by this afternoon...it's so nice to be back...it's taking me some time to learn this computer all over again...but I'm coming along slowly...have a stampin' good evening.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin