Friday, July 11, 2008

A Little Something...(NHGL4)

This card is as cute as a button...LOL...it was very quick to put together...and I used more paper from the Nichole Heady Guide Lines collection...and my favorite punches...the small and large star punches.


This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: so many sayings (retired).
*****
Card stock: Nichole Heady Guide Lines collection...creamy caramel...so saffron...apricot appeal...orchid opulence...and cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug distress stripes folder...word window punch...small star punch....snail adhesive...score-it board...ticket corner punch...and metallic edge sheer yellow ribbon from Joannes...(you can't tell from the pic, but this ribbon is beautiful).


Inside the card I have cream printer paper...I used my ticket corner punch on the edges of the card...gives it a very nice finished look.
*****
All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by and sharing my card...have a super stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin