Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thank You...(NHGL1)

This is a very quick post...I have so much to do today and it just doesn't seem like there's enough hours in the day to get everything done...this card literally took me ten minutes to make...there was very limited stamping...I love how it turned out.



This is the quickie recipe:
Stamp sets: thank you from studio g purchased from Michael's.
*****
Card stock: Nichole Heady's guide line collection...lovely lilac...regal rose...whisper white...and white printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: Lavender lace.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug Thanks folder....score-it board...snail adhesive...micro check purple ribbon from Joannes...and stampin' dimensionals.
*****
Inside the card I have a piece of white printer paper to write my note.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' great day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin