Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Hello (NHGL2)

This is another card using the wonderful card stock from Nichole Heady's collection called guide lines...this card also took me less than 15 minutes from start to finish...so quick...so easy...so fun...LOL.



This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Lots of thoughts (retired).
*****
Card stock: Nichole Heady's guide lines collection....lovely lilac...orchid opulence...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: lavender lace.
*****
Additional supplies: scallop punch...snail adhesive...score-it board...cuttle bug Swiss dots folder...stampin' dimensionals.
*****
Inside my card is a piece of cream printer paper to give my card a wonderful finished look and to write my note.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




OK...I have to run...thanks for stopping by this morning...have a stampin' great day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin