Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cupcake Birthday

My cuppy cake card...YUMMO...LOL...this card will go with the cute little cuppy cake box I altered during the week...I love working with my cuttle bug and the birthday folder gave my card a beautiful look...doesn't the cup cake look yummy?




This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: Itty Bitty back grounds.
*****
Card stock: pink pirouette...very vanilla...purely pomegranate...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: purely pomegranate.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it board...cuttle bug mesh and happy birthday folders...cup cake punch purchased at the Great American Stamp store...snail adhesive...sticky strip...sizzix circle die...tag corner punch...light pink and pink gingham ribbons from Joannes...1/2 inch foam tape...gold cording(retired)...and stickles yellow glitter glue.
*****
I used the tag corner punch on my printer paper...and on the card stock...it looks nice that everything matches.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Thanks for stopping by...heading out for the day with my lovely daughter...have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin