Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Terrible week

I haven't felt very much like stamping this week...and I have not really had the time...my identity was compromised...and I have been on the phone and computer all day...every day to creditors...some A...Hole jacked my accounts and stole thousands of dollars...forcing the bank to freeze my accounts...this is not fun...I can't get money out and checks are bouncing higher than a rubber ball...apparently this idiot was able to have the money moved through my pay pal account...don't ask me how...I have no idea how it was done...when they find him...can I be in a locked room with this person...with a steel baseball bat...just for five minutes?....PLEASSSSSSEEE....that's less time than it's taking me to correct this mess...I might feel better afterwards.
I will probably faint when the banks overdraft fees start rolling in...because all checques and automatic payments are going to be sent back...I have used pay pal for over eight years now... and never had a problem...I sure hope they catch this guy and makes sure he never does it to anyone else again.
Both pay pal and the bank says there's nothing more I can do right now...the rest is up to them...by the way...pay pal and the bank will not allow me to close the accounts and open new ones while this is still an active case...I feel like I'm being punished.
I hope to get time to do some stamping today...I'm loving all the cup cake stamps that are out there...and I have a few myself that are screaming to be inked...maybe these yummy images will cheer me up a little.
I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin