Saturday, August 23, 2008

October Calendar

This is my project I did for class...and it was so much fun...I did my sample for October since that is my birthday month...and I stamped "PARTY" sentiment on the 19th...but the stampin' ladies were able to do whatever month they wanted...and I must say they did a great job...I used different embellies to highlight certain days...and it also has teeny, tiny note sheets...soooooooo!!! cute...Tangerine Tango is the perfect fall colour...my fav....for now anyway...LOL.




This is my recipe:
Stamp sets: calendar...full calendar...calendar cues...simple serif numbers...taggers dozen...just a note sentiment from Endless Creations stamps.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...tangerine tango...and kiwi kiss.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...kiwi kiss...and tangerine tango.
*****
Additional supplies: 3/4 inch circle...1/4 inch circle...rounded tab...hand held rectangle... 1/16inch circle punches...hole punch tool...hammer...cutting mat...fiskar cutter...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...old olive twill ribbon...gold cording(retired)...words and tags from KandCompany...stickles crystal glitter glue...crystal effects...green rhinestones...coloured paperclips...maple leaf brad purchased at the Great American Stamp Store...apple...and acorn brads.


All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Here I highlighted October 19th with the Party stamp...my favorite day of the year...whoooo!!!....hooooo!!!...LOL.


This is the teeny...tiny notes...as you can see I don't plan on taking too many notes this month...I also used KandCompany's chipboard to highlight October 31st...which is Halloween...Boo.


Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing this fun project with me...I really appreciate it...enjoy the weekend and the beautiful weather...I hope you have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin