Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ornament Card

Doesn't this look like a fun card?...it's made from almost all scraps...and it's a couple of ornaments...it was a quick project...since the circles and tabs were leftovers from another project that I didn't need.




This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: warmest regards.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...real red...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: real red.
*****
Additional supplies: marvy jumbo circle punch...rounded tab punch...hand held circle punch...cuttle bug spots and dots folder...score-it board...snail adhesive...sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...silver cording(retired)...natural and green raffia.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I have a plain piece of white printer paper.


Thank you so much for sharing this quick project with me this morning...I'm going to go and have a cup of coffee...it is a little chilly right now and I need to get warm...I hope everyone will have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin