Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Friendship Scallop

I made this card really quick tonight...I'm tired and I'm going to turn in early...I will go through my new catty till my eyes get heavy...and I fall asleep...LOL...I was able to use up some of my scraps for this cute card.






This is the quick recipe:
Stamp sets: wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: brilliant blue.
*****
Additional supplies: scallop punch...1 1/4 inch circle punch...floral mini punch...scallop edge punch...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...1/2 inch foam tape...pink rhinestones...Crystal effects...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside I cut the printer paper to the scallop shape of the card...to give it the finished look I like so much....this was such a quick and easy card...it took me less than twenty minutes to make.




Thanks so much for stopping by this evening...I hope you have a stampin' good nite...I'm off to bed...I don't think I'll be able to browse through the catty tonight...my eyes are already heavy...GOOD NITE everyone.


Stampin' HUGS




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin