Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tina's Thanks So Much Oval

I've had this card finished for a couple of days but I couldn't post it until I made sure Tina received it first...I wanted to send her a special Thank You for my new cupcake punch...isn't it sooooooooooooooo!!! cool...I absolutely LUV IT...I have already made several projects with it...thank you so much Tina...it was a wonderful "cheer up" gift...it did the job...and it also got me back on the road to having a stampin' good time again...thank you...thank you...thank you.




This is the thank you card I made for Tina using the cupcake punch.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: so many sayings(retired).

*****

Card stocks: whisper white...tangerine tango...very vanilla...close to cocoa...creamy caramel...Bella rose DSP...and cream printer paper.

*****

Inks: riding hood red...kiwi kiss...and tangerine tango.

*****

Additional supplies: cupcake punch...sizzix oval book plates...large oval punch...ticket corner punch...1 1/2 inch square punch from McGill...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...purely pomegranate single stitch ribbon(retired)...sheer with satin edge amber ribbon from American Crafts...stickles yellow glitter glue...score-it board...Cuttle bug thanks and tiny mosaic folders.

*****

All supplies from Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.


Inside the card I used the cream printer paper...I used the ticket corner punch on the corners of the paper...then I used the kiwi kiss ink pad and wiped the printer paper across the it...I love the look...the paper almost looks old or vintage.



On the outside of the envie...I coordinated with the card by adding a cupcake to the corner...turned out very nice...if I can say so myself...LOL...I also had a little goodie bag to go along with my thank you...it had some of the cupcake punches...card stock...and all of the goodies it took me to make this card...this way Tina can stamp her own cuppy cake cards.



Thank you so much Tina...you know that my new punch will get lots of use...and I love it...thanks again.



Thank you everyone for stopping by and sharing this project with me...enjoy the weather...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin