Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Autumn Wreath

This card was a little time consuming to make...but I love how it turned out...I'm also glad that I turned the wreath to the side a little...the tangerine tango from the new in-colours is perfect for the fall cards and projects.




This is the recipe:
Stamps: season by season(retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...tangerine tango...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug floral screen folder...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...Autumn from Jolee's boutique stickers...small floral and leaf punches from EKSuccess...key tag and horizontal slot punches...old olive twill ribbon...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside the card I have white printer paper and I ran the edges through the cuttle bug folder.






This wreath had real dried flowers on it...but I took them off...I punched out mini flowers with my tiny punches...and added them to the wreath...I like it much better than the dried ones...I was afraid that they would just shred and make a mess of the card since they had already started shredding in the package.



This looks like it should be hanging on my front door...LOL...the floral and leaf punches were small enough for me to use scrap papers to punch out the flowers






Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...I love having my cup of tea with everyone...enjoy the cool weather...and have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin