Tuesday, September 16, 2008

celebrate

I love the colours of this card...the pacific point and tangerine tango are stunning together...and I really love the cuppy cakes stamps...I'm in cupcake heaven with all the new cupcake stamps that stampin' up bought out this year......aaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!...that is serious enabling..you know that I'm going to have to get them.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: wonderful words...and cause for celebration(both are retired).

*****
Card stock: whisper white...pacific point...tangerine tango...baja breeze...and white printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: pacific point and basic brown.
*****
Markers: stampin write only orange...summer sun ...and creamy caramel.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...crystal effects...ticket corner and horizontal slot punches...turquoise and clear mini acrylic discs from Michaels...Stickles yellow and copper glitter glue...score-it broad...fiskar cutter...orange single stitch ribbon from Joannes...and cuttle bug happy birthday folder.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside the card I have white printer paper and I used the ticket corner punch on the corners.




Thanks so much for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGS

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!! Those in colors rock!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin