Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanks

This card was made with mostly scrap card stock...the riding hood red is such a beautiful colour and perfect for all our fall cards and projects...and I love the new fall cuttle bug Autumn Type folder...this card only took me fifteen-twenty minutes the most.





This is the recipe:
Stamps: fall whimsy and framed greetings(both retired).
*****
Card stock: riding hood red...natural ivory...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango...and old olive.
*****
Markers: pumpkin pie...more mustard...summer sun...and old olive.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...leaf grosgrain ribbon purchased from Joannes...fiskar cutter...score-it board...scallop circle...horizontal slot...and round corner scallop punches.


*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside I have cream printer paper...on the edges I used the scallop circle punch...it almost looks like a piece of lace.




Thanks for sharing this fall card with me...it's so cold this morning...even though the sun is shining...it makes it feel very much like fall...I think I see some spicy apple tea waiting for me this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin