Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Haunting

Carol I think I speak for all the stampin' ladies when I say...this is a cute project...and we loved it...this is Carol's project for our class last night...and it was a very fun class....these pumpkins from the Autumn Harvest set makes you want to smile they're sooooo!!!...cute...I want that set too.


Carol's cute supplies:
Stamp sets: Autumn Harvest.
*****
Card stock: only orange...whisper white...and happy haunting paper scrap from Carol's stash.
*****
Inks: basic black and basic brown.
*****
Markers: close to cocoa...pumpkin pie...and only orange.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...staples...small 3X5 cello bags(S/U page167)...and autumn mix candy.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Carol thank you for sharing this project with us...we all enjoyed it...this morning feels like winter is just around the corner...it is freezin' around here...I've had a cup of coffee...and two cups of tea...and I'm still cold...I almost feel like turning on the heat...almost...but at close to $5.00 a gallon for fuel oil...I will put on a sweater...LOL...thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out carols cute project...have a warm and stampin' good day...I'm going to try to stay warm...and one more cup of tea.


Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin