Sunday, September 21, 2008

So Kind

It's a good thing that the rest of this card went along quickly...because it took me forever to cut out the "so kind" sentiment...I pre-ordered my new cuttle bug folders and dies from Oh My Crafts...and the customer service was awful...the dies with sentiments on them don't cut very well and you have to use tiny scissors to completely cut them out...she wouldn't take them back without charging me a restocking fee...but to make a long story short today...I ended up getting in touch with Provo craft and they will exchange them for new ones for me...One thing I know...Oh My Crafts has lost me as a customer...because I will never shop with her again...they don't even answer their e-mails most of the time...anyway...I have to get this post done...Carol will be here in a couple of hours and we are going to spend the day at a scrapbook and rubber stamp festival..it will be a lot of fun.


This is my quickie recipe:

Stamp set: pick a petal.

*****

Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps from my stash...and cream printer paper.

*****

Inks: tangerine tango...and kiwi kiss.

*****

Additional supplies: sticky strip...snail adhesive...cuttle bug With Gratitude die and folder...1 inch circle punch...3/4 inch circle punch...score-it...and fiskar cutter.

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

*****

The cream printer paper is embossed on the edges with the same floral design as the white card stock.



Thanks for stopping by...and taking a peek here today...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin