Monday, September 22, 2008

Give Thanks

Isn't this card cute...it makes me laugh...just a simple bunch of pumpkins all in a pile...I layered them on top of each other then I tied hemp twine around the tops of some of them...where do I get these ideas...LOL...the card was made using all scraps except for the base which is whisper white.





My recipe:
Stamp set: fancy flexible phrases...and country pumpkin from studio G.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...autumn harvest from stampinton and company...assorted scraps...cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango.
*****
Markers: old olive...pumpkin pie...more mustard...summer sun...and apricot appeal.
*****
Punches: scallop circle...1 1/4 inch circle...1 inch circle...3/4 inch circle...and tag corner.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...crystal effects...stickles orange peel glitter glue...The Robins Nest DD flame...natural hemp twine...score-it board...and fiskar cutter.
*****
Inside I have cream printer paper.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my cute card this morning...I may keep this one for myself...LOL...I really do love it...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin