Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scrapbook and Papercraft Festival

Carol and I went to the scrapbook and paper craft festival on Sunday...this is some of the goodies I was able to get...and a couple of things I'm kicking myself for not picking up.





This is the new dauber box I purchased to keep my daubers nice and neat in...Carol grabbed herself one also...the little tiny bag has black metal mini photo corners...Carol purchased the silver ones...they are so cute.





I should have grabbed this cuppy cake stamp...it is very cute.





I should have also gotten this layered stamp from outlines.





After getting home and looking at the samples I was kicking myself.




I will definitely be snagging it if she has it next year...it looks like a lot of work...but it's such a cute stamp.





This is the wooden block I got to mount my new rubber candy jar onto...outlines had a box of damaged blocks for sale...there was nothing wrong with this piece that Carol or I could see.





These are my first three bottle of dimensional pearls from Adirondack...Cranberry(looks very much like S/U rose red)...Butterscotch(looks very much like S/U more mustard)...and Pesto(looks very much like S/U garden green)...I will definitely be adding more of these to my stash...it gives cards/projects nice dimension...I guess that's why they're called dimensional paints...LOL.





This is my new stash of stickles glitter glue...lime green...cinnamon...fruit punch...waterfall...lavender...golden rod...black diamond...silver...clear diamonds...and burgundy...the lady told us they will be coming out with more colours after the holidays.






This is the piece of unmounted rubber I was able to get...it is the candy jar...I can't wait to play with it.




This is after I mounted it and...put my colour sample on the wood block.





This is one of her samples...this one is filled with colourful mini beads...she did it like a shaker card.





This sample she cut out lots of little gingerbread men...and filled the jar with them.



Well that was our day at the festival...we had a great time...there was less vendors there this year...so Carol and I was able to save tons of money...LOL...on the way home we decide to stop and have dinner...so that we didn't have to cook when we got home...I had a delish Fish and Chips platter...and Carol had a Pita Pizza...we also splurged and had dessert which we usually never do...but we were starving...LOL...I had Cheesecake smothered in strawberries...and Carol had the delish creamy Rice Pudding...by the time we got home...we were both exhausted...and was glad that we had decided to have dinner out...all in all it was a great day.


Thanks everyone for stopping by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin