Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Autumn Thanks

I had to do a quick card this morning before I ran out for my appointment...and this fit the bill...I'm so sorry for the dark pics...but lighting this morning is a Little cloudy...the "Thanks" was left over from scrap card stock...the die wouldn't cut through the paper and this is what I ended up with...I used a marker to highlight it...I had purchased some dies from Oh My Crafts...and unfortunately the customer service was so terrible I would never shop with them again...they also charge a restocking fee for returned items...and it doesn't matter if the items are damaged or not through no fault of your own...once your cash gets in their hands...your out of luck and the item is yours to keep...good luck getting them to answer your e-mails.


This is my quick recipe:
Stamp sets: absolutely NONE...YOOO!!!...HOOOO!!!.
*****
Card stock: naturals ivory...riding hood red...tangerine tango...old olive...first fruits from Papertry Ink...and cream printer paper from staples.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango.
*****
Markers: stampin' write old olive.
*****
Additional supplies: scallop corner punch...cuttle bug autumn type folder...sheer satin edge boutique amber ribbon from American crafts...fiskar cutter...Adirondack dimensional pearls pesto...and score-it board.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for stopping by this morning...and have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin