Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Little Something Bag

This morning I woke up with terrible back pain...so I wasn't able to sit to long...I was able to make this quick gift card...very...very little stamping was involved...and almost all scraps...this would make such a cute little gift tag or card to add to the outside of a package...you could even leave off the card base and make the purse a tag by itself.
*****
This is my quickie recipe:
Stamp set: So many sayings(retired).
*****
Card stock: basic black...whisper white...white printer paper from staples...and assorted scraps from my stash.
*****
Inks: garden green.
*****
Punches: word window...horizontal slot...and scallop edge(I love this punch).
*****
Additional supplies: grosgrain leaf ribbon from Joannes...Sakura red star glitter pen...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...score-it board...fiskar cutter...brown brad...and faux prima flowers.
*****
Inside the card I have my fav embellie...and that is the white printer paper...I like the finished look it gives my cards.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



I think I'm going to get myself a heating pack...a couple of Tylenol...a cup of hot tea...and go back to bed for a couple of hours...hopefully my back will feel better later...thanks for stopping by this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGS

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin